Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My products are Hobby Lobby free....

I saw this on a post that I get and frankly I agree:

View image on Twitter


I will continue to purchase from sources who do sell thru Hobby Lobby as they have to earn a living too but I can easily buy from sources other than HL...here are a few to get you started if you are looking:
Jo Ann Fabrics, Michaels, Your Local Yarn Shop (LYS) and a few online sources who I trust to be fair to both employees and customers:
www.hhtatting.com
http://thethreadcorner.com/
www.be-stitched.com
www.ds9designes.com
and my local thread shop: facebook page--         Noble County Yarns etc  (call her for info on what she has M-W-F from 1-5 central time....) her voice mail says she will be away until the 14th of July 2014

Peace, Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment